Like everyone, we’ve been busily gathering as much information as possible about the impact of the Coronavirus (Covid-19). We have taken advice from trusted sources, working out how we best protect our customers, our local community and our colleagues. With that in mind we want to tell you about some of the steps we have taken so far.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning equipment, paying particular attention to anything used in clients homes
- Provided extra cleaning equipment and personal protection equipment for installers, including hand sanitisers, respirators and surface wipes/cleaners.
- Being extra vigilant for signs of illness in both staff and clients.
- Using social distancing measures to help prevent the spread of virus.
- We are taking a pro-active view going above and beyond advice from the government and WHO and are being constantly updated on the current situation with all relevant authorities. This is to make sure we do all we can to protect our clients, staff and the public in general.
- Our team seal off the working area when on site and deep clean before releasing it back to the customer.
We are open for business and working as normal. We can attend all emergency repairs and installations.
For bathroom quotes we can use remote options like skype/whatsapp etc. if you would prefer us not to enter your home.